Multichannel Marketing for Professional Services
HOW MANY TOUCHPOINTS DO YOUR CLIENTS MEET BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR SERVICES? THE NUMBER MAY WELL BE IN THE HUNDREDS.
With clients, prospects and digital passers-by constantly switching between apps, devices and websites, it can be difficult for marketers to keep up.
There is no doubt that multiple marketing channels are essential to your firm’s success.
In fact, research shows that campaigns integrating 4 or more digital channels will outperform single- or dual- channel campaigns by 300% (Gartner).
But how do you implement a successful multichannel strategy in professional services?
Think about the channels you currently use:
- Website content and SEO
- Live events
- Social media
- Display ads
No matter the channel, you can always expect a crowd.
The truth is, the digital space is saturated. To attract, engage and convert, your content needs to stand out.
But with steep competition and limited resources to spare, your strategy cannot rely on quality content alone.
What you need is a strategic, data-driven approach that enables every piece of content across your channels to speak directly to your clients and prospects.
This way, you can channel your resources where it counts, and:
- Reach warm leads
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Follow up with your most engaged clients, leads, and attendees
- Build trust by responding to specific needs
Choosing an omnichannel approach makes all the difference for professional services.
Only 35% of marketers say providing and maintaining an integrated customer experience across digital media and devices is a top priority.
But when your firm’s growth relies on high-quality relationships, client experience should take centre stage.
You cannot be everywhere at once, but you can create a data-driven strategy that makes an impact on the platforms you choose.
In this crash course, we will walk you through the basics of multichannel and omnichannel marketing for professional services.
You will learn:
- The difference between multichannel and omnichannel marketing
- Which of the two can serve your professional services firm best
- The 5 essential elements of a successful omnichannel marketing strategy
- Expert tips for creating cohesive client experiences across multiple channels
- How to leverage the latest automation and personalization strategies to give your campaigns a boost
- How to leverage data across your marketing channels while staying compliant
Ready to take the Crash Course?