Five tips to improve your email deliverability rate!
With the increased rate of critical communication being sent to key clients. Now, more than ever marketers must master the topic of email deliverability to safely land in their intended recipient's inbox.
To help marketers take the journey to further improve their email deliverability rate, we have created a Cheat Sheet that covers these five actions available to you that you can take today:
- Understanding inbox placement - Only 80% of global email traffic reaches the intended inbox. Monitor your email performance effectively.
- Maintaining email hygiene - Email data decays at a rate of 22.5% per year! How often do you clean your marketing lists?
- Email compliance - Compliance is not an option.
- Getting on the allowlist - Consistently engage with key clients by utilising reporting into your eMarketing plans.
- Getting on the allowlist - Avoid being blocked by your client's email filters.