3 tools to help you make the most of marketing automation
SAVE TIME, STREAMLINE YOUR WORKFLOWS AND SERVE UP PREMIUM EXPERIENCES AT EVERY STAGE OF YOUR CLIENT JOURNEY USING AUTOMATED CAMPAIGN WORKFLOWS.
It is no secret that the right technology helps your team market more efficiently — and more effectively. In fact, 69% of marketers firmly believe that MarTech helps them excel at their job.
MarTech does not just save time. It also generates leads, drives conversions, and increases the ROI on every dollar, pound or euro your firm invests in marketing.
One of the most effective marketing tools out there is automation. Almost 90% of marketers who implement automation strategies attest to their success.
The benefits of automation are impossible to overlook:
- Four out of five marketers see an increase in leads
- 77% see an increase in conversions
- Three in four say the biggest benefit of automation is saving time
- 68% see increased customer engagement
Benefits aside, professional services firms are often cautious when it comes to innovating their marketing processes.
There are three main roadblocks in the way:
- Data is not integrated across marketing channels
- Current tech systems do not support automation
- Not enough training or experience with automation
The latest issue of our Roadmap to Relationship-Building Success series is designed to guide you on the way to overcoming each of these roadblocks.
We have created three resources to help your firm get started with automation.
- Infographic: 9 Zones of Automation Opportunity for Professional Services. Find out how automation benefits every area of your marketing strategy, and where to implement it to drive high-impact results.
- 20 Best Practices for Automation Success. Twenty golden rules for professional services marketers like you, who want to create an automation strategy that fits their business model, matches their clients’ needs and puts their firm’s growth on autopilot.
- Pulse Check: Is Your Firm Ready for Marketing Automation? An interactive quiz to help you evaluate your firm’s current setup and determine whether or not you are ready to maximize your ROI on automation.
With some strategic setup and the right tools at hand, your firm can implement a successful automation strategy that transforms your workflows, campaigns and client experience at every step of your marketing journey.
Download all three resources, or choose the piece you need to move your firm’s marketing automation forward.