Sales Development Representative – EMEA Markets
We are seeking a driven individual for a Sales Development Representative role to join our expanding team in London. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated team player that possesses a desire to get into SaaS sales. You will be responsible for originating new B2B leads in the professional service sector. Working alongside Concep's sales team and solution partners driving outbound activity and capturing sales and marketing information. The role will report to the Global Sales Director based in London but our company is very much a collaborative global team across Sydney, New York and London.
- Excellent benefits and perks to ensure you can achieve success with a smile!
- Global - you will be part of a global team, working with colleagues in London, New York and Sydney with future opportunities around the world
- Experience – exposure to a growing business in an exciting space gaining vital career experience
- Team – working closely with all levels of the business with teams that listen to all suggestions
- Fun - monthly staff presentations and company socialising, as well as staff-organised outings, lunches, dinners and a "treat area"
- Working closely with marketing to drive and qualify leads for Sales
- Responsible for supporting partners on their requirements to facilitate sales
- Working directly on the mid-market for a complete sales cycle experience
- You will be responsible for targeting lists in the professional services market through outbound sales activity via phone, email and social
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets
- Ability to create and manage technical demo environments for sales
- Build and manage a pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Report to Global Sales Director
- Support us at events by manning our stands and engaging visitors
- You are a hardworking, thorough, assertive, self-motivated person that is determined to achieve excellence
- Graduate looking to make a name for themselves in SaaS sales
- Hungry for success with ambitions of greatness
- Authentic communicator who knows how to ask the right questions and show genuine interest in prospects businesses
- Target driven individual always looking to meet and exceed targets
- Team player working with wider organisation globally
- Mental toughness for fast moving software sales
- You require excellent understanding of software systems and have the ability to adapt to fit business requirements
Founded in 2002 Concep partner with firms who rely on high-value relationships to grow. We have become the innovator in applying marketing technology, integration, knowledge and expertise to professional, financial and legal services firms, allowing them to engage more deeply with clients, work smarter and invest resources where they have the most impact. Our products automate manual processes, freeing up valuable resources and making marketing campaigns more measurable and more effective. Our integration partners include Microsoft, Thomson Reuters Elite, Salesforce and LexisNexis and we have offices in London, New York and Sydney.
Submit an application