technical Client Services executive
Concep are a small marketing technology firm with teams based in London, Sofia, Sydney and New York. Our platform, digital tools and solutions are specifically designed for marketing teams in legal and professional services to help them get the results they need from their marketing activities.
With over 15 years’ experience in the sector, we’re now fully driving our Customer Experience piece that will provide clients with the ultimate support and backing when it comes to driving their companies marketing strategies.
We’re an intelligent, close-knit and highly determined bunch of people and individually, everyone has a voice and contributes to the success of the business. Our maxim is: “Commitment to excellence in everything we do. Trust in each other, and with our clients.”
What are we looking for?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Technical Client Services (TCS) team. We are seeking a driven TCS Executive to work in our New York/remote office.
As an integral member of the North American team, reporting to the Head of Client Experience, you will have a proven ability to troubleshoot client issues and be able to communicate problems and resolutions clearly. Ideally, you will come from a similar Support role or be an ambitious graduate interested in Digital Products. Our client base includes some of the biggest professional services firms in the world; you will be building relationships with key contacts whilst providing them with cutting edge technology.
What does the role involve?
- Assist with ongoing upgrades of clients across all regions (UK, US and Australia)
- Co-ordinate client product implementations and upgrades
- Integrating Concep products with client’s 3rd party systems
- Help manage the expectations of clients, account managers and developers on client related issues
- Assist in providing support for client issues
- Reviewing and ensuring client facing collateral is up to date
- Assist with the research of new technology, related products and competitors in our market sector
- Undergo training to ensure your product knowledge and skills are constantly up to date
- Work with the global Client Experience team to ensure our clients receive the best service possible
- Working collaboratively within a team and being a key asset in the wider Customer Experience goal.
Experience & Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal to explain complicated concepts to clients and account managers
- Desire to take responsibility of an area and make it their own
- Quick thinker and confident with helping clients over the phone
- Knowledge or experience in XML, HTML, CSS, IIS Web Site setup/configuration, SQL databases or the ability to pick these skills up very quickly
- Confident in working with systems and installing and configuring software
- A keen interest in managing and running projects
- Demonstrable resourcefulness in problem diagnosis
- Ability to learn on the go to advance your knowledge
- People person. Enjoys building relationships and getting on with clients and colleagues of all levels and backgrounds
- Team player
- Highly motivated, hardworking and results driven
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude
- Friendly nature and enjoys helping others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business or similar
- Knowledge of internet marketing and web and mobile technologies
- Previous experience in or have a passion for digital marketing
- Previous experience in a Client Services role
How will we know you will be a great fit?
- You’re passionate about technology and are always figuring out the best way to utilize it.
- You’re confident and self-assured in your actions.
- You can adapt to changes and contribute to improvements to processes, driving efficiency in the company.
- You embrace a rapid environment, can work efficiently and effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Your initiative is a key aspect of your personality and you are always looking for ways to improve structures and processes to improve how you work.
In addition, you show that you're aligned to our company values and committed to being:
- Open & honest
- Proud of what we do
- Committed to excellence
- Accountable for your actions
Submit an Application