Product Manager – B2B Marketing Technology
Who are we?
Concep is a small marketing technology firm with teams based in London, Sofia, Sydney and New York. Our solutions are specifically designed for marketing teams in legal and professional services. We help them work smarter and get the results they need from their marketing activities.
With over 15 years’ experience in the sector, Concep is now on the brink of creating an exciting new solution that will change the way our clients approach technology, data and their business relationships. Our clients are facing unprecedented change driven by AI and technology and we are now more relevant to them than ever.
What are we looking for?
We need a product manager to join our team and take part in the design and build of a new SaaS platform. Working closely with clients, developers and internal stakeholders you will help to shape the future of our technology offering, the future of Concep - and our clients’ futures.
What does the role involve?
The successful applicant will:
- Own the product roadmap, working closely with the Chief Technology Officer to define the short and long-term development priorities.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, partners and key clients from some of the largest, most influential firms in the legal, property management and financial sectors to understand their needs and expectations, and ensure compliance, performance and security requirements are met.
- Translate requirements and feedback into solutions, delivering “user stories” for agile software development.
- Be responsible for the planning and day-to-day product development, working with the development team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Take ownership of product releases including release sign-off, internal and external documentation and educating internal teams on new features and improvements.
- Research and recommend technology integrations that will enhance our offering and drive revenue.
What experience & skills will you need?
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager in a B2B technology.
- Experience in end-to-end product development. You will have worked across the full lifecycle of software development: define, design, develop and deliver.
- A track record of working in an agile development environment, ideally within the Atlassian product suite.
- Experience in gathering requirements and translating these into well-defined user stories.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Experience in system integration projects, ideally with CRM platforms.
- Experience working with remote development teams will be a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or LexisNexis InterAction will be a plus.
How will we know you will be a great fit?
- You love technology and creating well-designed applications that make life easier for the end-user.
- You are a logical thinker who can understand and explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language.
- You are naturally curious, can think out of the box, have a high attention to detail and take pride in what you deliver.
- You embrace change and can help our clients change too.
- You have the ability to quickly become an expert in CRM and martech integration and acquiring a good understanding of complementary and competitive products and services.
In addition, you can show that you aligned to our company values and committed to being:
- Open & honest
- Proud of what we do
- Committed to excellence
- Accountable for your actions
- Always positive
What are the benefits of joining the Concep team?
The Concep team is intelligent, close-knit and highly diverse. Many of the team have worked in multiple Concep locations giving them an in-depth understanding of our clients’ challenges and how marketing and business development works in our market. Collectively, we have deep-sector knowledge and are experts in our field. Individually, everyone has a voice and contributes to the success of the business. Our maxim is: “Commitment to excellence in everything we do. Trust in each other, and with our clients.”
Join us because:
- It’s a great career move – you’ll have the chance to grow professionally in a supportive team environment and gain exposure to a growing business in an exciting space. Our clients are some of the world’s leading legal and professional services firms. Many are embarking on transformation projects that will change the way they work and compete. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of their success.
- We are global – you’ll be part of a growing global team, working with colleagues in Sofia, London, New York and Sydney with future opportunities around the world.
- You’ll make a difference – work in an environment where your voice will always be heard. Concep has a ‘start-up’ feel and everyone has a role to play in driving our growth.
- You’ll have fun – we work hard and play hard. We celebrate our success each month with fun company socials. There are also plenty of staff-organised outings and events, an office "treats zone”, table tennis and beer Fridays.
- The location is great - the London office is located near Victoria station with easy underground access to Victoria, Circle and District lines. The office is located in a vibrant area surrounded by shops, parks, theatres and food markets.
See yourself working at Concep?
Apply for this role by sending a CV and cover letter to: