Concep is looking for a high-energy, self-starter Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and running marketing campaigns to increase awareness and drive high quality leads into the business. This will include managing Concep's marketing strategies, social channels, events and supporting collateral and reporting.
Concep is a marketing-led organisation meaning marketing works extremely closely with Product, the Client Experience team, and Sales and Account Development to promote our solutions and drive growth and retention.
The right candidate will be one that is highly self-motivated, able to multi-task, think fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They will have a desire to experiment and try new ideas. They will have a passion for sharing great Concep stories across our community and building excitement in the brand. They will also share a genuine interest in how digital and technology is changing the way we work and do business.
The role is office-based (London) reporting to the Global Sales and Marketing Director.
- Ensuring the end to end delivery of well-crafted, engaging content for use across owned media (website, social), including thought leadership, case studies, solution releases
- Own and execute campaigns across all channels
- Qualify and deliver leads to sales on a weekly basis
- Working with the product and solution team to deliver collateral and go-to-market plans
- Running partner marketing initiatives with industry partners
- Creating exciting new campaigns for use across inbound and outbound sales efforts
- Deliver reports to management on a monthly basis
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal, presentation.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and time-sensitive demands
- A creative mindset – with an eye for generating engaging content
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- A positive attitude with a desire to win
- Experience with digital marketing applications (CRM, Email, Social)
Experience & Education
- University degree or equivalent
- +3 years’ marketing experience in a related SaaS industry
- Professional Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
Submit an application