Concep is looking for a high-energy, self-starter Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and running marketing campaigns to increase awareness and drive high quality leads into the business. This will include managing and executing Concep's marketing strategies, social channels, events, supporting collateral and reporting.
Concep is a marketing-led organisation; Marketing works closely with Product, Client Experience, Sales, and Account Development teams to promote our solutions and drive growth and retention.
The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated with and ability to multi-task, think fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They will have a desire to experiment and try new ideas. They will have a passion for sharing great Concep stories across our community and building excitement in the brand. They will also share a genuine interest in how digital and technology is changing the way we and do business.
The role is office-based (London) reporting to the Global Sales and Marketing Director.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning and executing the Marketing Strategy that is directly attributed to Concep growth
- Multi-channel communications to Concep users, taking account of any relevant user journey segmentation, and including product and user experience comm
- Generating MQLs through multi-channel campaigns
- Nurturing prospects and clients through the Concep journey
- Ownership of data for relevant targeting through channel
- Internal communications that ensure Concep employees are part of the company vision
- Evolving, protecting and projecting Concep’s brand, style and voice across all communications including sales materials and user documentation
- Innovating and developing collateral for all the above
- Delivering insights and reporting to management
- Collaborating with channel partners
What does the role require?
- Energy, intelligence, constant enthusiasm and developing empathy with our staff team
- Excellent planning and communications given the number of channels, journey segments and audiences
- Tracking MQLs through to successful close and using the arising insights to hone marketing success
- Clear reporting and direction of marketing
- An attention to detail
- Experience with digital marketing applications (CRM, Email, Social)
Experience & Education
- University degree or equivalent
- +3 years’ marketing experience
- Professional Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Internet & Technology
- A related SaaS industry
Submit an application