Client support executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Global Helpdesk team. We are seeking a driven Client Support Executive to work in our New York office. You will work closely with other colleagues in the Helpdesk team to provide multi-product support to clients in the US, UK and Australia.
As an integral member of the New York office, reporting to the Head of Client Success, you will have a proven ability to troubleshoot client issues and be able to communicate problems and resolutions clearly. Ideally, you will come from a similar Support role or be an ambitious graduate interested in digital products. Our client base includes some of the biggest professional services firms in the world; you will be building relationships with key contacts whilst providing them with cutting-edge technology.
This is a major route into a career within Concep and can lead to roles within Product Management, Account Management or Business Development in any of Concep’s offices across London, New York and Sydney.
• To provide user support to our clients; answering support queries via phone, email and our Helpdesk software.
• To provide technical support for the Client Services team (spread across our US, UK and AU offices).
• Contribute to the global Support strategy in order to improve one of the fastest growing and strategically important areas within Concep.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To log all support calls in our Helpdesk software and manage the ticket system effectively with other Client Support Executives.
• Report on daily/weekly activity as required.
• Help maintain the Knowledgebase, producing articles and updating information.
• Undergo training to ensure your product knowledge and skills are constantly up to date.
• Work with the Product Management and Implementation teams; escalating issues and logging bugs and feature requests.
• Work with the global Client Services team to ensure our clients receive the best service possible.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal in order to explain complicated concepts to clients and colleagues.
• A desire to take responsibility for an area and make it your own.
• You’re a quick thinker, confident with handling clients over the phone.
• You’re able to demonstrate resourcefulness in problem diagnosis.
• You’re a people person; you enjoy building relationships and getting on with clients and colleagues of all levels and backgrounds.
• You’re able to learn experimentally to advance your knowledge.
• You’re a team player.
• Ideally, you’re a highly motivated, hardworking and results driven individual.
• Someone with energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude.
• You have a good sense of humour and a friendly nature; you enjoy helping others.
2. DESIRABLE CRITERIA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business or similar
• Email HTML/CSS knowledge or experience
• Knowledge of internet marketing and web technologies (HTML, XML, Flash, proxy servers, web security)
• Previous experience in or have a passion for email marketing
• Previous experience using Zendesk or similar ticketing platform
Concep is a provider of empowerment marketing technology and services to corporate and professional firms globally.
We intimately understand the nature of corporate and high-value relationship marketing and business development. Our clients are organisations that require a marketing technology partner to help nurture and harness the value of business relationships over the long-term – that is where Concep fits.
Our relationship marketing software empowers your entire firm to connect, inform and engage with clients and prospects throughout the complex corporate sales cycle. Easy digital tools and mobile apps are deployed to your marketing, event, executive and client facing teams who are empowered to conduct their own relationship and business development activity, whilst controlling, brand, data and workflows centrally.
Concep also has a very sociable company culture - we go out for drinks and play sports together, especially during the summer months! This is a brilliant opportunity to make a difference in a small but global business!
Submit an Application