Job opening: Business Development Manager (London)
We are seeking a driven Business Development Manager to join our expanding team. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated team player that possesses a deep understanding of digital marketing products and their application. We are forecasting rapid growth over the next 3 years with a growing sales team globally. We need a team that can cope with the demand!
You will be responsible for originating new B2B relationships in the professional service sectors. Working alongside Concep's solution partners and affiliates, actively networking and marketing Concep products to close business in line with targets. The role will report to the Global Sales Director based in London but our company is very much a collaborative global team across Sydney, New York and London.
- Global - you will be part of a growing global team, working with colleagues in London, New York and Sydney with future opportunities around the world
- Experience – exposure to a growing business in an exciting space gaining vital career experience and exposure to all aspects of the sales cycle
- Team – working closely with all levels of the business with teams that listen to all suggestions
- Fun - monthly staff presentations and company socialising, as well as staff-organised outings, lunches, dinners and a "treat area"
- Focus on sales and partnerships in for the Professional Services Market
- Strategically work with technology partners including Microsoft and Lexis Nexis for Enterprise sales
- Work closely with marketing to support and qualify lead generation
- Support prospective clients in delivering a solution that fits the firm's needs with marketing software
- Build and manage a pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Report past and future sales
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the business development team
- Writing responses to prospect's request for proposal/information and addressing technical queries throughout the sales process
- Support us at events by manning our stands and engaging visitors
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive and report sales
- You’re a people person. You’re a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier
- You’re driven, and once you’ve got your eyes on the prize you won’t stop until you’ve achieved your goal
- You’re well-organised – you can organise your time and priorities efficiently and have previous experience using CRM systems
- You can articulate across a variety of mediums; email, phone and face to face
- You are good with technology, can pick up new systems and processes quickly and express their business value and benefits in a simple, easy to understand manner
- You are a team player and will work with a global sales team to achieve global sales success
- You demonstrate leadership qualities to drive people around you
- You are a strategic thinker and will help shape the sales strategy for the company
Founded in 2002 Concep is a martech firm that partners with firms who rely on high-value relationships to grow. We have become the innovator in applying marketing technology, integration, knowledge and expertise to professional, financial and legal services firms, allowing them to engage more deeply with clients, work smarter and invest resources where they have the most impact. Our products automate manual processes, freeing up valuable resources and making marketing campaigns more measurable and more effective. Our integration partners include Microsoft, Thomson Reuters Elite, Salesforce and LexisNexis and we have offices in London, New York and Sydney.
Submit an application